On Saturday, May 18 at 10 a.m., the Fairfax Asset Protection Law Firm of Evan H. Farr, P.C. will hold its monthly “Living Trust PlusTM Seminar: How to Protect Your Assets from the Expenses of Probate and Long Term Care” at our office in Fairfax. There is still limited space if you’d like to attend. Register for this seminar and /or view upcoming dates.
Whether you're rich, poor, or somewhere in between, you cannot afford to ignore the potentially devastating costs of nursing home care and other types of long-term care. Nursing homes are the most likely and one of the most expensive creditors that most Americans are likely to face in their lifetimes.
Why should you consider Living Trust PlusTM? About 70% of Americans who live to age 65 will need long-term care at some time in their lives, over 40 percent in a nursing home. The average cost of a nursing home in Northern Virginia is $12-$14,000 a month—an amount that can be devastating to most families. Living Trust PlusTM maintains much of the flexibility of a revocable living trust, but protects your assets from the expenses and difficulties of probate PLUS the expenses of long-term care while you’re alive, PLUS lawsuits and a multitude of other financial risks during your lifetime. Read more on our website.
Almost everyone who drives has auto insurance, and almost everyone who owns a home has homeowners insurance, yet only about 10% of the population have Long-Term Care Insurance. The other 90% are totally at risk for winding up financially destitute because of the need for nursing home care.
If you’re a client or potential client who would like more information about the Living Trust PlusTM, click here to register for this Saturday or one of our other upcoming Living Trust PlusTM informational seminars.
At our seminar, you will:
- Learn how to protect your assets and obtain valuable Medicaid and Veterans benefits to pay for long-term care.
- Learn what the most important estate planning document is, and find out whether yours is up-to-date!
- Find out if your Will is sufficient to meet your needs, or if a Trust is a better instrument for you!
- Find out how you can protect your assets from lawsuits, divorce, and long-term care creditors!
We hope to see you at an upcoming event! If you cannot make it to a monthly seminar and would like to learn more about Living Trust PlusTM, call us at 703-691-1888 to make an appointment for a no-cost consultation.
Evan H. Farr on Google +
Post a Comment