If you are interested in contributing a guest post, we encourage you to review the posts on our blog to get an idea of how long our posts are, the topics we cover, and the quality we’re looking for.
Blog Guidelines for Guest Posts
Any guest posts submitted must meet these guidelines:
- Please mention your personal blog, product, or service, including a URL to your website, in your bio, but please limit such content in the article itself.
- If your article is accepted and used, as a thank you, we will tag you in social media, and we encourage you to do the same for us.
- No paid-for content, paid-for links, anchor-text-keyword shenanigans, sponsored posts, paid-for reviews, excessive self-promotion, et. al.
- Your content must be original.
- Images used must be copyright-free of be given proper attribution.
- Your content must never have been (nor will be) published elsewhere.
- Posts must be written in proper and grammatical English. We will not accept posts with any questionable content. We will remove links from the body of your post if we feel that they are suspect.
It’s important that your post and guest bio be proofed and ready to publish. Please submit in Word or WordPerfect format. Your guest bio may be as detailed as you wish.
We reserve the right to edit submissions unless you tell us not to. If you do not wish us to edit your submission, please let us know when you submit it. If we wish to publish it with changes, we will request your permission first for the changes.
Please send all submissions to email@example.com.
Thank You Gift/Honorarium
All writers of accepted articles will receive a $10 Amazon gift card as a token of our appreciation.